Just last week we celebrated
my Grandmother's 90th Birthday
with a fabulous birthday bash
and an intimate family dinner.
I've lived near my Grandmother all of my life,
and I have loved every minute of it.
She is a lovely, kind lady
and is constantly thinking of others.
She has a cheery outlook on life
and makes everyone feel special...
no easy task considering that
she raised 10 wonderful children
(though I'm partial to the third one)
and has more than 70
grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
This picture was taken four years ago,
but she pretty much looks just like this --
except she's starting to get a few gray hairs...
Happy Birthday, Grandma!
When I grow up,
I want to be just like you.
4 comments:
What a spunky grandma! Congratulations!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
I can't believe Aunt Nina is 90! She is amazing! Thanks for sharing.
Happy Birthday, Aunt Nina!!! Tell her I have more gray hair than her! She has always been such an ageless, gracious lady!
Post a Comment