Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fly Boy & Aqua Girl

Today
was officially
the last day of
Summer Swim Club.
I'm gonna miss it.
I love the consistency
it adds to our summers.
Somewhere to be
everyday
at the same time.
Camille finished her 2nd year
and is ready to do it year round.
(Ugh.)
Adam's been going for several years now;
he has the technique and speed to go year round,
but he doesn't want to.
(Ugh.)
My favorite thing this year
was watching Adam
master the butterfly.
It's a beautiful thing.



2 comments:

Marcy said...

Wow! What great form on the butterfly-that is such a hard stroke! I can't believe he doesn't want to go year-round-bummer. Looks like your summer has been so wonderful!

Christy said...

Marcy and I both swam in high school but i don't think either of us figured out the butterfly very well. He looked great and had awesome form. I am very impressed.