Only a Grandma would notice
that a certain little girl
had a birthday
that was never celebrated in blogland
and documented as a part of our permanent history.
Heaven Forbid!!
Grandpa was in the hospital,
so we had a quiet party at home.
that will be quilted into a bedspread
for her new ORANGE room!
(its her fav.or.ite! color)
Quite a haul for a little girl,
wouldn't you say...
where Aunt Linda and I visited with Dad
while Mom took a little break
and went to Leatherby's to celebrate
our little girl's birthday
with this yummy treat...
la,
la!!
About a week later
we had a family party for Camille and Rachel
over at Grandma's house...
(Wow! That never would have happened
when I was a kid!)
from Grandparents
and Aunts & Uncles & such.
Of course the great thing about birthdays
is that the birthday girl
has all these new toys to play with.
So, she's busy playing with all her new toys,
RIGHT?
WRONG!!!
She's too busy with MY scissors and MY tape
(that I can NEVER find)
crafting this miniature playground
for her little pets -
P.S. Steve - if you're reading this, I want you to appreciate that you aren't the only Stephens grandchild with a fascination for tape and paper! Shame on Papoo for yelling at you all those years... it's in the genes!!!






6 comments:
You know, I was reading and thought... I am going to make a long comment on tape and "messes" but when I got to the end I laughed so hard! Sure miss Papoo!
We sure love you guys!
Happy Birthday Camille!
Happy Birthday Camille. I love the orange fabric. Kiely has an orange room too!
Happy Birthday Sweetie. looks like you had fun and got lots of cool stuff. I can't believe you are 9. We are counting down the months to Tyler's 9th B-Day. Miss you.
Hanna has that same pink orange and brown swimsuit from Target this year! Please share that with Camille!!
Happy Birthday, Beautiful....
I'm a little behind but Happy Birthday Camille! Your orange room will be beautiful.
Post a Comment