Once in a while Brad and I like to imagine that we are young. After attempting to ride Adam's ripstick, we can no longer have such illusions. Here's a quick picture summary of Brad's attempt: (Hee, Hee!)
Okay, he's upright...

or maybe not!

Hanging on for dear life!

Baby steps...

getting braver...
HELLLLLPPP!

Well, it was a nice try anyway sweetie!

Oh, to be 12 again...
4 comments:
Those pictures are better than any video would have been! AWESOME!
I tried one of those and they really are hard so don't feel so bad. I don't know how these kids do it. does that mean I am getting old, wow that just hit me. I've been in denial for so long.
I love the commentary you put on it Melissa. I love Brad's enthusiasm. It reminds me of when he took a turn shooting the fire hose too. He'll always be my fun Uncle Brad.
The kids make it look so easy...I had no idea!
Post a Comment