Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mothers Day!
Our family has been having so much fun following the adventures of all our many cousins and long lost friends through their blogs that we decided to start one of our own. So for Mother's Day Brad gave me my own blog! Of course we don't have any cute little toddlers to amuse you with, but we'll do our best to entertain! I'm sure you'll be able to tell that I have no idea what I'm doing -- like the fact that our blog looks exactly like Jenny's and we can't figure out how to customize it -- but I'm sure we'll be able to figure it all out eventually!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so excited to check out your blog on a regular basis. Already I feel more connected with you guys. Yeah!!!
LOVE IT
Yeah, hooray! If you want a place that you can get a free template (background) and you don't even have to change all your extra fun stuff too, go to the link on my page. I'm so glad that you're blogging.
Congratulations Camille. I am so happy for you and to have you in my activity days program. Melissa- Welcome to the blogging world.
The other comment that is from Tami is actually from me, Katie. I was at her house when I commented. So, hooray from the Chase family. Keep up the blogging!
Welcome to the Century! Super exciting that you are now part of the cult (er, blogosphere). Will look forward to seeing your adventures!
Post a Comment