This Summer's family trip was a relaxing getaway
to beautiful Lake Tahoe's North Shore
where we stayed for 3 fun days and
3 cozy nights in this quaint little condo.
Brad and I had our own suite downstairs,
and the kids shared this king-sized loft
up in the treetops.
this beautiful, quiet, heated pool...
before we headed off for our daily adventures.taking turns with our kayak
(That snow on the mountains
should give you some indication of why
they were only waist deep!)
where Camille, Adam and I went on a horseback ride
through the mountains (it was fabulous!!),

and then we headed to the beach for an afternoon of sun.
(his favorite part of the trip)
and took each of the kids out for a joy ride.

It was such a wonderful week!
this wonderful miniature golf course-
the best one you'll ever find anywhere-
best rock-hopping, crawdad catching and sunbathing
you'll ever find in Lake Tahoe anywhere!
(It was our favorite spot!)
My favorite part was spending the evenings together
barbecuing our dinner on the porch
and watching World Cup Soccer matches as a family.
It was just perfect!


4 comments:
I am SO glad you are still alive...miss you Melissa!
Love that you had such a great trip. Sounds like it was perfect!
I want to go to there! =) Seriously, I'm calling you if we ever get to do a trip to Tahoe!
Looks like you guys had an incredible trip! So lucky! It looks perfect!
Post a Comment