Honestly,
I don't know
where February went.
It's a busy month for our family,
so I have to do a
"better late than never" post
just for the sake of
Family History.
We celebrated Valentine's Day
at breakfast this year
because we had a birthday dinner date
with Grandma in the evening.
Everyone got their traditional
books and candy to celebrate the love day.
Matthew is a recent convert to the world of Tom Clancy,
Adam is trying a new series,
and Camille is starting on one of my all-time favorites!
The evening was topped with a
delicious dinner to celebrate my mom's
big day...
you know, the one she wasn't celebrating!
Happy Birthday, Mom.
You're the greatest!
Our kids were furloughed from schoolon the week of President's Day
(in case you haven't heard - our state is broke!!),
and so we gathered together these friends...
The next week was my birthday,
and it was a lovely week!
I got to go out to lunch a couple of times
with some dear friends,
and then I got this beauty of a gift from my in-laws.
A book all about why I am so loved.
No one has better in-laws than I do.
Period.
Another dear friend remembered
that I loved dried mangoes,
so she brought me some.
And look what I found in the package...
snow camping.
They had a great time,
except that Adam came home with this beauty.
I guess everything can't go smoothly all the time.
I guess everything can't go smoothly all the time.
we celebrated the baptism
of a very special cousin.
Aren't these two adorable???















5 comments:
Melissa, I am glad that you are alive and well! February was a fabulous month! Thanks for sharing.
Happy Birthday!!!
What a great and crazy month! Great recap of a busy month. We hope you enjoyed your book! It was so easy to think of a million ideas to explain our love for you.
Adam looks more and more like Papoo. It is amazing!
I love how dedicated you are in taking pictures. You are awesome at remembering your camera!
:)
That sounds like a perfect month to me.. Lots of happy birthdays to some pretty wonderful people!
Happy belated birthday and wow you guys had a lot going on in February. That was a neat place you took all the kids while they were on furlough from school...where was that??? I hope March wasn't so busy for you... :-)
I love this February post! Happy belated to you and Adam!
Post a Comment