Day Fourteen...
and delivered special treats
to some good friends
and folks who've really blessed
our children's lives.
Andes Mint Cookies, Shortbread Drops,
Peppermint Bark, and Aunt Judy's Hershey Bar Fudge...
Wish we could bring you some!Day Thirteen...
What did we do today?
Nothing special.
Just went to church,
watched the boys sing carols
to some lovely
older folks in a nursing home,
played legos,
and had family scripture study.
Actually,
probably the most special
and most truly Christmassy
{is that a word?}
day we've had yet.
Day Twelve...
(beautifully done!)
with a program based on this story
with a reader's theatre,
songs,
and a special
ballet performance.
A simply lovely evening.

Day Eleven...
To my memory,
it's the first version of
A Christmas Carol
that I've seen.
Loved it!

Days Nine and Ten...
and what life is like today.
during the month of December
that makes you feel like
Christmas is really here?
I always feel like it's
officially Christmas
when the tree gets decorated.
because every one has a special meaning.
Ornaments to celebrate how our life started...
some of our favorite characters...
Here's hoping your tree is decorated as well, and that you're ready for a very Merry Christmas.













5 comments:
Beautiful ornaments. I love the themed branches-how fun!
We just decorated it today after school. It's getting dark here now, and the tree is glowing in the living room. I agree: Now it is Christmas time.
How fun! These are the memories your kids will have forever! I feel like some fudge right now! YUMMY Plate of food!
I would love a plate of those goodies! At the very least--could I have the recipes?
I love your ornaments and how each one has meaning.
Have a wonderful Christmas!
Love your ornaments...I wish I had something cool to saw about mine, I bought all my stuff at Target...that just doesn't sound as cool!
Post a Comment