Camille has been keeping a secret.
She's got an idea of what she wants from Santa, but she doesn't want anyone to know - it's just between the two of them.
I told Matthew that it was his mission today to find out what the secret wish is.
It's not like I need to know or anything.
After all, the gift isn't from me.
I'm just curious.
She was hesitant to tell.
She was afraid he might think her ideas were a bit "ridiculous" - but who can resist the lure of sharing a secret with a sibling?
So, the secret is out. (But don't tell her!)
Would you like to know?
Well, she's open to two options. . . the first is a dalmation puppy and the second is a baby sister.
Good luck, Santa!
6 comments:
OH MY! That is awesome! Good luck to Santa! Either way you guys are screwed! :)
I vote for the baby sister!
Oh BOY!!!!! Both sound like a lot of work:) Maybe a stuffed Dalmatian that walks and barks?
LOL LOL LOL I'm sending my letter to Santa right now!
Good thing you guys can help make her dreams come true. You would if you loved her!
I'm with Jenny...I hope Santa came through! :)
Post a Comment