Friday, November 7, 2008

Laughter really is the Best Medicine

I know it's not Thursday, but today I'm thankful for laughter. I happened to be sitting at the computer with the camera next to me when I saw this scene. I let my kids choose 20 pieces of candy from their trick-or-treat stash, and then I take the rest away for a rainy day. Matthew eats all of his within the first day or two, while Adam saves his for weeks. So...this is what happens when one brother has candy and the other brother wants some. I love it when the boys let their goofy sides show, and I'm still wearing the smile that this shot gave me. It's been a rough week, and I needed a little levity in my life!!!


5 comments:

cbo said...

Thanks for sharing! That is a great brother moment. Sorry your week has been rough.

Thanks again for all of your work on prop 8.

The Eccles said...

PRICELESS!
I have similar moments...I hope the brothers always love each other. Hope your weekend is wonderful, you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Don't those moments make you so happy we have digital cameras!

Marcy said...

This made me smile on a hard day-thanks so much for sharing it...really cute boys!

Unknown said...

that is really too funny. We have that same situation. Degan would eat all and Tyler would save. Brothers!!!